2010 Ford Fusion SE Front-wheel Drive Sedan
- Stock #: C2016
- VIN #: 3FAHP0HG3AR212141
- 3.0L Sequential-Port F.I. 6 Cyl.
- Smokestone Metallic
- Interior Color:
- Body Style:
Exterior Features: (click title to expand list)
- Radio Data System - Yes
- MP3 player - Yes
- Speed Sensitive Volume Control - Yes
- Digital Audio Input - Yes
- Radio - SIRIUS AM/FM/Satellite
- In-Dash CD - Single
- Antenna Type - Integrated roof
- Satellite Radio - SIRIUS
- Total Number of Speakers - 6
- Rear Leg Room - 37.1 "
- Aerodynamic Drag (CD) - .33 cD
- Front Shoulder Room - 57.4 "
- Overall Width - 72.2 "
- Overall height - 56.9 "
- Rear track - 61.3 "
- Rear Shoulder Room - 56.5 "
- Front Leg Room - 42.3 "
- Rear Head Room - 37.8 "
- Overall Length - 190.6 "
- Front Head Room - 38.7 "
- Front Hip Room - 54.0 "
- Front track - 61.7 "
- Rear Hip Room - 53.3 "
- Wheelbase - 107.4 "
- City - 22 mpg
- Highway - 29 mpg
- Number of rear headrests - 3
- Adjustable rear headrests - Manual adjustable
- Adjustable Front Headrests - Manual adjustable
- Low fuel level - Installed
- Clock - In-radio display
- Trip computer - Installed
- Tachometer - Installed
- Front Fog lights - Front fog/driving lights
- 2-Stage unlocking - Installed
- Power door locks - Remote power door locks
Safety and Performance for CarsProdarrow
- Side airbag - Installed
- Head airbag - Installed
- Four-wheel antilock brakes - Installed
- Stability control - Installed
- Traction control - Installed
- Antilock Brakes - 4-wheel
- Mount Location - Inside under cargo
- Size - Compact
- Rear Suspension Type - Multi-link
- Front suspension type - Short and long arm
- Front Spring Type - Coil
- Rear Suspension Classification - Independent
- Rear Spring Type - Coil
- Rear Stabilizer Bar - Regular
- Class - Regular
- stabilizer bar - Front and rear
- Independent - Four-wheel
- Front Suspension Classification - Independent
- Front Stabilizer Bar - Regular
- Rim Type - None steel
- Diameter - 17
- Width - 7.5
- Wheel Covers - Full wheel
Interior Features: (click title to expand list)
- ABS - 4-wheel
- Child safety locks - Yes
- Fabric Type - Premium cloth
- Roof type - Fixed roof
- Fabric Type 2 - Cloth
- Fabric Type 4 - Carpet
- Fabric Type 3 - Premium cloth
- Cargo area light - Installed
- Dash trim - Metal-look
- Center console trim - Metal-look
- Floor mats - Carpet front and rear
- Shift knob trim - Leather/chrome
- Steering wheel trim - Urethane
- Reading lights - Front and rear
- Steering wheel - Tilt and telescopic
- Power steering - Speed-proportional electric power steering
- Audio controls on steering wheel - Audio controls
- Multi-function remote - Trunk/hatch/door/tailgate
- Cruise control - Installed
- Cupholders - Front and rear
- Remote trunk release - Power
- Door pockets - Driver and passenger
- Seatback storage - 2
- 12V DC power outlet - 2
- Retained accessory power - Installed
- Overhead console - Mini with storage
- Cruise controls on steering wheel - Cruise controls
- Center Console - Full with covered storage
Crash Test and Other Ratingsarrow
- Acceleration 0-60mph - 7.9 s
- Grille - Chrome
- Tailpipe finisher - Chrome
- Driver mirror adjustment - Power remote
- Passenger mirror adjustment - Power remote
- Vanity mirrors - Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
- Manual Adjustments - 4
- Center armrest - Yes
- Folding - Fold forward seatback
- Type - Bench
- Rear center seatbelt - 3-point belt
- Seatbelt pretensioners - Front
- seating capacity - 5
- Upholstery - Premium cloth
- Folding - Fold flat passenger
- Total Seating Capacity - 5
- Front seat type - Bucket
- engine immobilizer - Installed
- Anti-theft alarm system - Yes
- Rim type - Steel
Stability and Tractionarrow
- Traction control - ABS and driveline
- Stability control - Installed
- Door reinforcement - Side-impact door beam
- Bumpers - Body-colored
Weights and Capacitiesarrow
- Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds) - 7.9 s
- EPA interior volume - 100.3 cu.ft.
- Turning radius - 18.7 '
- Curb weight - 3,285 lbs.
- Cargo capacity, all seats in place - 17 cu.ft.
- Max cargo capacity - 17 cu.ft.
- Gross vehicle weight - 4,473 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity - 17.5 gal.
- Rear defogger - Installed
- Front wipers - intermittent - Variable intermittent
- Front wipers - speed sensitive - Speed sensitive
- One-touch windows - 1
- Privacy glass - Light
- Power windows - Installed
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes
- Power Door Locks
- Power Windows
- Power Drivers Seat
- AM/FM Stereo Radio
- CD Player
- Trip Odometer
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- Steering Wheel Audio Controls
- Cruise Control
- Dual Air Bags
- Air Conditioning
- Front Bucket Seats
- Reclining Seats
- Cloth Upholstery
- Deluxe Wheel Covers
- Rear Defroster
- Center Arm Rest
- Day/Night Lever
- Dual Sport Mirrors
- Power Outside Mirrors
- Courtesy Lights
- Map Lighting
- Keyless Entry
- 19/27 city/hwy
- Inline4 Engine Type
- 2.5 L/152 cu.in. Displacement
- Regular unleaded Fuel System
Ideal Vehicle Awards - Premium Mid-Size Car
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
Top Safety Pick - Midsize cars
Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study - Midsize Car Highest Ranked
Automobiles of the year - Car of the year
Total Quality Awards - Mid-Size Car
Total Value Index (TVI) - Mid-Size Car
Attractive and purposeful, the redesigned 2010 Ford Fusion is an excellent choice among midsize sedans.
With a choice of four- or six-cylinder engines, in addition to front-wheel and all-wheel drive, the Fusion has something for everyone. The powerteams are a 175-hp 2.5L four-cylinder engine with a six-speed manual or a six-speed automatic transmission, or a 240-hp 3.0L V6 engine with a six-speed automatic transmission. The addition of a 263-hp 3.5L V6 engine with a six-speed automatic transmission is new for this year. The Fusion is available in four trim levels, the S, SE, SEL, and Sport. Safety features include electronic stability and traction control, security system, six-airbags, and a tire pressure monitoring system.
For 2010, the Ford Fusion has a redesigned interior and exterior, and improved drivetrain, including the 263-hp 3.5L V6 engine found on the Sport trim.
- Based on 2013 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
- Warranty information is provided "AS-IS"; while we strive to provide you with the latest data available, please contact the dealer to find our more about this vehicle's limited warranty.
- Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
- Vehicle photos are provided for your convenience, and may or may not accurately depict vehicle model, trim level, or installed features. See dealer to verify vehicle details.
- MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. It does not include any taxes, fees or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost.
- The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
- Images, pricing and options shown are examples, only, and may not reflect exact vehicle color, trim, options, pricing or other specifications.
- In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.